— from Blue Milk
This lady is cracking my shit up. Thanks for being a mom and still saying “shit.” It’s what we do.
Last night I dreamt I was watching a movie trailer- Philip Seymour Hoffman kicked an elephant.
Analysis: If Philip Seymour Hoffman appears in your dreams you are frustrated or feeling stuck. Elephants in dreams generally represent slowness.
I totally just made that accurate sounding bullshit up. It’s what I do.
- I'm reblogging because it made me laugh (and because there's a Sal in it). Happy New Year Ev'rybody.
- Henry: What the heck? They're kissing on the beach saying "don't go"? What is this? The end of the movie?
- Henry: What the heck? Is that Elvis?
- Henry: What the heck is with this cartoon? What are hooties? Is that another word for hooters?
- Henry: Are those guys the jackasses in this movie? Yeah, I think these guys are the jackasses.
- Henry: Elvis smokes?
- Me: Isn't Elvis. It's John Travolta.
- Sal: His eyes are too small for his nose. Who is THAT?
- Me: Stockard Channing.
- Sal: She does NOT look like she'd be in High School.
- Henry: Please tell me no one dressed or walked like this in real life. I don't think the Elvis looking guy knows his blondie girl is at this school.
- Henry: Did he just put a frog in her purse?
- Me: You were right about those guys.
- Henry: they are the jackass badasses, is Elvis one of those guys?
- Sal: Yeah.
- Henry: Do they just sit at the football practice and and make fun of everyone?
- Me: Yeah.
- Sal: I don't like these people. They're all rude.
- Me: Sandy doesn't seem rude.
- Sal: So?
- Henry: I love this movie. Wait ARE THEY ALL JUST SINGING?!?! SUDDENLY!?
- Me: Yeah. that's what happens in High School.
- Henry: Seriously? Did this just suddenly happen?? He's singing about her and she's singing about him? Weird. They both don't know they're in the same school?? You can tell that crazy girl is lip syncing. You can tell they're all lip syncing.
- Sal: The 50's look stupid. Elvis has a crazy chin dimple.
- Henry: Anyone can have a dimple like that, if they take a knife and just carve one out.
- Sal: Yeah, I'm sure the principal says "Quiet" and they're all quiet. That doesn't happen.
- Henry: WHY IS HE ACTING LIKE THAT TO SANDY?!?!
- Me: Why do you think?
- Henry: 'Cause he's a jackass.
- Me: Henry you can't say that word again, ok..... but yeah.
- Henry: Rizzo and these girls Sandy is friends with are the bad girls. Alllright!!!
- Sal: This is boring.
- Henry: Are they kissing in the car? Oh my god they are licking each other!! CHINESE KISSING!!
- Me: Chinese kissing?
- Henry: Uh, what is it, Japanese kissing? French... oh yeah french kissing.
- (Greased Lightning comes on)
- Henry: Too much singing. Can I turn this off?
- Beatrix walks in: Oh look at all the princesses dancing!
- Sal: Those cars don't look fast, they look like hippos.
- Henry: OH MY GOD LOOK AT SANDY SHE'S A BAD GIRL NOW!
- Sal: Those pants.
- Henry: Grandad and I went on the Gravitron 2 times last week.
- Me: You did not!
- Henry: Yeah, twice, I puked.
- Me: YOU DID NOT TAKE MY DAD ON THE GRAVITRON TWICE!
- Henry: I did. See that one ride in the movie? It looks so boring, it must be a 'kissing ride', the kind you go on just to kiss people?
- Me: Chinese Kiss them?
- Henry: Har-Har. Green screen car flying into the SKY!!!!!
The previous post is eerie accurate. Salamander, his Papa and I are in an intense time of reckoning. His first birthday will be a memorable time for me, of difficult choices and humble efforts.
— Free Will Astrology